Silver Comet Trail
Saturday, August 27th
Be ready to roll at 8am (i.e. show up early to get set up in the parking lot)
Silver Comet Trail at mile 4.2 in the parking lot
Distance: 25 to 30 miles.
Pace: We will form two groups a B group with a 16-19 mph pace and a C group with a 13-15 mph pace as measured in the flats.
Note that you must have an approved bike helmet, water bottles, a well maintained bike, and be in good physical condition to participate and that you agree to the disclaimer below.
* Harvard Club Biking (HBC) is purely a social club of cycling enthusiasts.
* HBC does not undertake to provide any advice or guidance regarding, or supervision of,
any club activity or to ensure in any way the safety of any member.
* Cycling is inherently dangerous and can result in injury or death.
Anyone choosing to take part in any club-related activity does so at his or her own risk.
* HBC does not endorse any opinions that may expressed by any of its members,
* Participants must obey all traffic laws and be courteous to other members and users of the trail or road.
For more information email David Bolocan at email@example.com.