Frequently Asked Questions
My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
Harvard Alumni: If you have not yet created a Post.Harvard user ID and password, please see our registration page.
If you do not remember your user ID or password, you can retrieve them using our login retrieval page.
Only Alumni, HAA Associates and current students can access their profile on this system using a post.harvard login. If you have participated in a Harvard program of less than nine weeks in residence, are a Harvard parent, are part of the Harvard faculty (current or former) or Harvard Staff, you will need to sign in as a non-alumni guest (see below).
Non Harvard Alumni: If you need to create an account, click here. Scroll down to towards the bottom of the page to "Non Alumni Guests - Please be sure to sign in by clicking here." If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset it.
How do I become a member?
- Login to the site using the appropriate login button.
- Scroll to the "Membership" link in the top navigation section and click 'Join.'
- Follow the onscreen instructions to become a member.
How do I register for an event?
You must log in prior to registering for any events. Once you've logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online.
How can I update my profile?
If you are a registered user of the Harvard Club of Georgia website, you can access your account information by clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
How can I find out the events for which I registered?
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.
- Choose the "Orders" tab.
- See what you have purchased/ordered.
How can I change my RSVP guest list for an event?
- Click on the "My Account" link at the top of the page.f
- Choose the "RSVP" tab.
- Choose the event you like and click on the corresponding "edit list" link.
- Change any information that you'd like.
Something doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
If something isn't working properly, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.