From the President...
Your Harvard Club of Georgia continues to thrive. In the past year we have:
- Held more than 30 events -- several attracting over 100 alums.
- Interviewed over 680 undergraduate applicants resulting in 53 admits and 38 matriculations. Our admit rate beat the national average.
- Awarded over 80 more Book Prizes.
- Served breakfast to the homeless as part of Harvard’s Month of Public Service.
- Attracted numerous Crimson and Summa Level supporters.
But we need YOU to continue to thrive:
- If you have not already renewed, join the club today (so our volunteers don’t have to chase you).
- Consider joining at the Crimson or Summa levels (as there are many costs associated with administering a club of our size).
- Consider contributing to the Book Prize program.
- Interview undergraduate applicants (email KatieFahs@gmail.com for information).
- Volunteer to lead an event or assist in club leadership (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Attend events.
Harvard Club of Georgia members enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted prices to great Club events.
- Listing in and access to the online Member Directory.
- Ability to buy a printed Membership Directory for $9 (no cost for PDF version on Harvardclubga.org).
- Opportunity to meet other fellow Harvard Alumns.
- News and Upcoming events announcements
The Mission of the Harvard Club of GA is to help its members continue the journey they began at Harvard—socially, intellectually and with a sense of purpose. By joining the Club and participating in Club activities, you help make this the Best Alumni Network in Georgia.
Aaron Estis, ’80
Join The Club Today!